Looking for a day of sunshine, shopping, and the best outdoor dining in Los Angeles? The Grove has got you covered. Here’s a guide to the perfect day at the city’s most beloved open-air destination.
Start your day off right with an Insta-worthy spread from one of our popular outdoor restaurants. Enjoy a taste of Paris at Ladurée, or head over to edo by edoardo baldi and be transported to Italy – of course no visit to The Grove is complete without a stop at La Piazza for a bite with a front row seat to The Fountain Show.
- Ladurée (Book a Table | 323.456.0282): An authentic French experience in the heart of The Grove. Ladurée offers its famed macarons and freshly-made pastries, as well as a breakfast, lunch and dinner seven days a week.
- edo by edoardo baldi (323.452.0354): Acclaimed chef Edoardo Baldi’s inspired menu features a mix of healthy and creative dishes, best enjoyed on the restaurant’s newly expanded patio down Bow Street.
- La Piazza (323.933.5050): With a full traditional selection of Italian favorites, you’re sure to satisfy your taste buds while relaxing under the summer sun at one of the best outdoor restaurants Los Angeles has to offer.
Tackle your appetite for fashion and browse the latest summer styles at all your favorite retailers. Shop everything you need for yoga, running and summer workouts at our newly opened lululemon store, or get ready to score big at the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale, from August 19 – 30, 2020.
Savor a sweet treat while soaking up the sunshine in The Park – using our physical-distancing circles, of course. Whether you’re craving an indulgent dessert or something a little more healthful, we’ve got your sweet tooth covered.
- Sprinkles Cupcakes (Order Now | 323.931.4498): From cupcakes to cookies, this Los Angeles staple features a wide-variety of handcrafted goodies made with the finest ingredients. Don’t miss out on seasonal flavors and specials.
- Pressed Juicery’s Juice Box (Order Now | 323.549.9811): Premium cold-pressed juices, hydrating drinks and guilt-free soft-serve are among Pressed’s delicious offerings.
- Häagen-Dazs (714.202.2814): Indulge in irresistible creations made with super premium ice cream and sorbet. The full menu of frozen desserts includes waffle cones, shakes, sundaes and more!
Beauty lover? Look no further. First stop: Sephora’s brand new store, well-stocked with over 13,000 products from cult-favorite brands to iconic must-haves. Next, stop by Charlotte Tilbury’s Beauty Wonderland and visit the world-famous brand’s North-American flagship store for Red Carpet beauty secrets, tips and tricks from the Team Tilbury artists.
Round off the day with drinks at The Fountain Bar, followed by dinner at Blue Ribbon Sushi Bar & Grill – complete with live music in The Park presented by Porsche every Thursday, Friday and Saturday from 5:00 PM – 8:00 PM.
- The Fountain Bar (323.352.9300): A relaxing yet refined getaway tucked under one of the most stunning trees at The Grove, this buzzy bar and restaurant is perfect for creative cocktails and outdoor dining in Los Angeles.
- Blue Ribbon Sushi Bar & Grill (Book a Table | 323.352.9300): Fresh sushi, sashimi and the very best Japanese fare, including Blue Ribbon’s signature fried chicken, makes every visit a great one.
View this post on Instagram
Come to The Grove for fashion, food, sunshine and fresh air. We can’t wait to see you.